WELCOME

A blog for the movie lovers, by the movie lovers and of the movie lovers.... So come, read, discuss, opine, subscribe, contirbute,,, coz frankly Reel makes real so much more bearable :)

Regards,
Team Blogomania

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dil Kabaddi

Rating 4/10
I just happened to see Dil Kabbadi yesterday, without any prior plan.

I didn’t go with much hopes, but the starcast, especially Rahul Bose, Konkana Sen and Irfan indicated it’s a must watch movie.

Also, I had an inclination that this must be comedy with some adult content.

But, after seeing it and prior to it Dostana, I must say Indian Censor Board has really loosened up.

I was sitting adjoining to one family, thinking that what impression these sort of movies will have on kids. And, I think they understood my thought, and left during the interval.

It’s a pure time pass movie, without any message for the audience.

No comments:

Take a Shot at the Movies

If you like this blog and want to co-author with us, then kindly send us mail at aggarwal.prabal@gmail.com
or vicksitis@gmail.com